Iwakura released this awesome set of 2-4" ornametal figures from various Toho films. Some of these items represent some of the most obscure kaiju (Giant Condor), while some depict some of the most memorable scenes (Gorosaurus' kangaroo kick).
Due to the fragile nature of these items, there are a few that are not in ideal condition. See notes below and photos.
- Infant Rodan in egg - Rodan (1956)
- Meganulon - Rodan (1956)
- Maguma - Gorath (1962)
- Matango Man - Matango (1963)
- Matango - Matango (1963)
- Planet X Aliens (3) - Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965)
- Godzilla "Shie Dance" - Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965)
- It appears that the brittle/fragile pole that inserts into the stand and Godzilla was damaged and the previous owner tried to repair it. See photos. Since we cannot guarantee that this will survive shipping, consider this item damaged.
- Giant Condor - Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster (1966)
- Gorosaurus "Kangaroo Kick" - King Kong Escapes (1967)
- Sea Serpent - King Kong Escapes (1967)
- Moonlight SY-3- Destroy All Monsters (1968)
- Fire Dragon/Kilaak Saucer- Destroy All Monsters (1968)
- It appears that the peg used to insert into the fire/rubble so that you can change it out between the saucer and the "Fire Dragon" has broken off. Consider this item damaged.
- Gigan - Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972)
Toho Special Effects Encyclopedia Figure Set - Volume 1 (Iwakura)